Here is all about Bank Of India/BOI Account Balance Check:- Another well known bank with numerous customers. Bank Of India account balance enquiry number is changed because Before BOI had issued
02233598548 but this number now not working well. you just give a ring to these numbers, balance details will be sent to you through sms. Make sure you have the number registered with your account. If not you must contact your bank for registering your number. Read below all about BOI Account Balance Check.
This post help you if you owned BOI account. Save the BOI Missed Call Number in your mobile. It will help you when you need to check your balance urgent then just dial this number and get account information in minutes.you can give a miss call from your registered mobile number and you easily check your account balance. Given number is toll-free so you won’t be charged for it. This service is free and great importance during urgent times.You can also read about PNB Balance Check, HDFC account Balance Check, SBI Bank Account Balance Check and Vodafone Balance Check.
How to Check Bank of India (BOI) account balance through missed call ?
Missed call balance enquiry provides an easy and convenient access for BOI Bank account holders. BOI Account Balance Check is done by following methods :-
- BOI Missed call banking is a complete toll-free service to know about your Bank Of India (BOI) account balance details.
- Bank Of India Balance Enquiry: Give a missed call to 09015135135. (Latest updated)
- Balance details will be sent to you through sms.
- Use this missed call number to get your Bank Of India account balance details anywhere from India.
Do call on this new number because on old number (02233598548 ) all services has been discontinued.
HOW TO CHECK BANK OF INDIA BALANCE ONLINE :
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the Bank of India home page
- Click on internet banking >> retail from the drop down menu as shown in figure.
- This will be directed you to a new page that is very secure internet banking website of Bank of India.
- New page named as star connect internet banking service.
- Enter your internet banking user ID and password given to you by bank.
- You will be redirected to account summary page.
- On this page you will be able see your all BOI Accounts Balance in them.
- Just Click on the account >> mini statement and you will be able to see your last 10 transactions.
- You can also use many services like IMPS,Bill payment etc.
More About Bank Of India Bank :-
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices and 8 NBG Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidaries and 1 joint venture abroad.
We do hope you find the above steps simple, and they may guide you to see your account balance online.