Here You will get all about How To Do HDFC account Balance Check, Mini Statement by Missed Call Service as well as about SMS Banking. You can know your HDFC bank account balance whether saving or current account just by dialing the toll-free number of HDFC bank.
How To DO HDFC account Balance Check, Mini Statement by Missed Call Service?
Now call below on any numbers to access Banking services.Get instant Balance inquiry by calling 1800-270-3333 and you will receive the balance of linked HDFC Bank Account via SMS in seconds.
- Call 1800-270-3333 to get your account Balance
- You may Call 1800-270-3355 to get your Mini statement
- Call 1800-270-3366 to give Request for Cheque Book
- Call 1800-270-3377 to give Request for Account Statement
Check : PNB Balance Check by Missed Call
About SMS Banking in HDFC
With the SMS Banking, you can access your account on your mobile wherever you are. Access your bank account, make banking transactions, monitor your accounts and fixed deposits on your mobile. HDFC bank will offer the SMS Banking service in English and Hindi only.
Advantages of HDFC bank SMS Banking
- You can stop the payment of a cheque using SMS banking.
- Here, You can also enquire about a Fixed Deposit.
- You can enquire the status of a cheque through SMS banking.
- Check the last 3 transactions of your account using SMS Banking.
- You can also request for a new cheque book.
How to do HDFC account Balance Check By SMS
- Balance Enquiry:- Type BAL and Send it to 5676712.
- Mini Statement:- For Mini Statement type txn and Send it to 5676712.
- Cheque Status Enquiry:- For Cheque Status Enquiry in HDFC type cst <6 digit cheque no.> and Send it to 5676712.
- Stop Payment of Cheque:- Type stp <6 digit cheque no.> and send it to 5676712.
- For New Cheque Book Request:- Type chq and send it to 5676712.
Also Do Check About – SBI Bank Account Balance Check
You Can Also Do HDFC account Balance Check Via Online Banking
If you are the customer of HDFC bank for quite some time now then you must be using its internet banking facility. Apart from this services you can enjoy it via HDFC Internet banking you just need to follow the below steps to check HDFC account balance via Online internet banking.
- First of all, go to the HDFC internet portal.
- Access your account by entering your customer id and password.
- You will be taken to your account.
- Then go to balance statement.
- That’s all. There you get your HDFC account balance.
That’s it. Now you know all methods to check HDFC account balance. If you have any query with you, feel free to ask via the comment box.