ICICI bank is a well known as private sector bank of India. In India, the nationalised banks are ruled the scene. But, thanks to players like ICICI bank, the private sector banking scenario is also catching up with the nationalised banks. Talking about ICICI bank, they offer many of banking services to its customers. Many of person have an account with them and the general review about them has been so good. In this articles, I’will be sharing a phone numbers and methods, which will for the bank account holders for find ICICI bank balance check.
PHONE NUMBER FOR ICICI BANK BALANCE CHECK THROUGH MISSED CALL:-
For ICICI bank balance check the phone number is- 02230256767. Customers just have to dials this number. Once connected,then ring will be made and after a few second, the call will be disconnected automatically. So, a customers will not be charged for this service at all, for making use of for this missed call services.
Once the call get disconnected, the customers has to wait for an SMS from ICICI Bank . The SMS will contains all details regarding A/C balance.
SECOND METHOD- ICICI BANK BALANCE CHECK THROUGH SMS (SMS BANKING)
Sometimes, it will happens that due to some technical problem, the above mentioned missed call Balance check numbers may not work well. Under such circumstancses, ICICI Bank account holders may use the SMS Banking facilities and check their A/C balance details and last 5 transaction details.
For use this services, The customer’s number has must be registered for SMS Banking facilities. This can be done by approaching the home Branches of the Banks, where you opened your Account balance.
To do for simple ICICI bank Balance check, just type- IBAL to the number- 5676766 or 9215676766. To check last 5 transactions details, send the SMS to type- ITRAN to the numbers 5676766 or 9215676766. After sending any of the 2 mentioned messages, Banks will respond with appropriate all details via an SMS.
ICICI Balance Check Number & ICICI Toll Free Numbers
ICICI Bank Balance Check
If your Mobile numbers is Registered with ICICI Bank
If your mobile number already registered with ICICI Bank then you will requireed to Dial Following Number to check your ICICI Bank Balance details.
Account Balance Details :– 022-30256767
Last five Transactions Mini Statement :– 022-30256868 IMPORTANTS NOTE FOR REGARDING MISSED CALL BALANCE CHECK SYSTEMS– Before you dials the above mentioned numbers, make you sure that your mobile numbers is registered with the banks. Yes, you have got the SMS from ICICI only if you dials the missed call services numbers using your registered phone numbers, that you entered while filling up the bank A/C applicationS form. In case of you has not registered with your phone numbers with the bank yet, approach nearest ICICI banks branches and requests them to registered your phone numbers. Only then will you will be able to available the missed call account balance check service.
Requirements to Use ICICI Bank Balance Check Services
- To use this free service, your mobile no should have been registere for mobile banking services with ICICI Bank.
- If your no is already registered with your icici bank then you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile no is not registered to your bank then you will get an SMS like “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit your near ICICI Bank Branch and Registered your Mobile number with your ICICI bank Account.
- If you have multiple saving accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance.
- Some banks limit the number of times that you can avail this services in a day. For ex – Bank of Baroda(BOB) customers can use this services maximum “5 times in a day”. Bank of India(BOI) Coustmer can use this service maximum “2 times in a day”.
- This facility is available on only domestic mobile numbers.