Punjab National Bank Missed Call Service Available to customers who have registered their Mobile number with the Bank. There are many options to check balance in PNB but the quickest way to check it is by a Missed Call. Almost all major banks have launched ‘Missed Call Banking’ service to get Account Balance or Mini Statement of a Savings or Current Account by your Mobile Phone. PNB Balance Check will we done by both either SMS/miss call services.
PNB Balance Check by Missed Call Service
Give a missed call totoll-free number 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090 and get the Account Balance through SMS.
Give a missed call (No More than 3 rings). After 1 or 2 rings disconnect your phone and within few second you will receive a massage from the bank with your Bank account balance.
Do remember to disconnect the call as it will not automatically get disconnected because the two numbers mentioned above are customer care numbers, and if you don’t disconnect your call you would be connected to a language selection menu and after that to a customer care executive.
Also Check : SBI Bank Account Balance Check
Features of Punjab National Bank Missed Call Service
- It is FREE of costs.
- Convenient, Safe & Secure way to get Account Balance
- Get all last clear balance in the account/s.
PNB Balance Check by SMS Service
The PNB SMS Banking service provides the following facilities to their customers by SMS. you can do many things expect PNB Balance Check. check below
- Check current balance
- Mini Statement for the account
- Account Statement Request
- Self Transfer of Funds
- Check the status of the cheque.
- Cheque book request
- Stop Payment of Cheque
For using the PNB SMS Banking customer needs to send the SMS with respective keywords to the number 5607040 with their registered mobile. You will get a reply SMS from PNB that contains your account balance details.
- Check current balance :- BAL<Space> “16 digit Account number” and Send it to 5607040.
- Mini Statement for the account : MINSTMT<Space> 16 digit Account Number and Send it to 5607040.
- Account Statement Request : STMT<space><month><space><account Number> and send it to 5607040.
- Self Transfer of Funds : SLFTRF<space><from Account Number><space><to Account Number><space><amount> and send it to 5607040.
- Check the status of the cheque : CHQINQ<space><cheque Number><space><account Number> and send it to 5607040.
- For Cheque Book Request : CHKBK <space><account Number><space><mobile Banking User ID><space><number of Leaves for cheque> and send it to 5607040.
- Stop Payment of Cheque: STPCHQ<space><cheque Number><space><account Number> and send it to 5607040.
if your one mobile number registered in two different accounts in pnb bank then you will Receive SMS for both the accounts on the same mobile number.
Note: In case your mobile number is not registered in your PNB account profile, get it done right away. You can do it by visiting nearest PNB branch and completing the basic formalities there.