SBI Bank Account Balance Check : State Bank of India (SBI) provide us missed call service for account balance check, loan enquiry, mini statement, block ATM card or many more. If you owned SBI bank saving account and want to check your account balance any time anywhere then this service is for you.
Balance and transaction enquiry by giving just missed call on below number from registered mobile number.
How To Register your mobile number in your bank accounts ?
Just Send SMS ‘REG account number’ to 09223488888
e.g. REG 12345678901
- From the mobile number available in bank’s records for that particular account.
- Confirmation message will be received indicating successful/unsuccessful registration.
- If successful then you can start using the services.
- If unsuccessful then Check the format and destination mobile number.
- Also, If you have not registered your mobile number in your bank accounts, please contact your bank branch for registration to avail this facility.
SBI Quick – MISSED CALL BANKING is a new service from the Bank which involves Banking by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS with pre-defined keywords to pre-defined mobile numbers.
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Blocking of ATM Card
- ATM Card Usage Configuration
- Car and Home Loan Enquiry
- PM Social Security Schemes
SBI Bank Account Balance Check Using Missed Call and SMS Banking
1. Balance Enquiry:
You can get the last ‘clear’ balance on the account.
You may give a Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
2. Mini Statement:
You can get the Mini Statement i.e. last 5 transactions on the account.
You may give a Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
3. Blocking of ATM Card
You can also block the ATM Card linked to the registered account in case of loss/theft.
Send a SMS ‘BLOCK(space)XXXX’ to 567676
(XXXX represents last 4 digit of the card number).
On acceptance of the request for blocking, you will get a confirmatory SMS alert that contains the ticket number, date and time of blocking.
Note that ATM Card can also be blocked through the following means:
- Call to State Bank Contact Centre.
- By visiting any nearest State Bank Branch
- By logging on to OnlineSBI (only for personal segment customers).